With the relaxation of some restrictions on community sports, the ACT Vets will be resuming racing with a Time Trial event this Saturday.
Please note the Race Conditions below so we can ensure we run a safe event.
RACING THIS WEEK:
Saturday, 23rd May: Mount Majura Hill Climb TT
Note: Saturday’s race is still subject to Road Approvals. We will advise once approvals have been confirmed.
Where: Base of Mount Majura Rd.
When: 1:30 pm.
Sign on: 15 mins before scheduled start time wearing your registered number
Hill climb time trial, 2.8 km with an average grade of 7.8%.
Race Director: Ian McVay Contact: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Ph 0406 378 509
It is important that we continue to maintain hygiene and social distancing. Please observe the following conditions;
- Any rider who is feeling unwell should not participate. Any members with symptoms, such as a fever, cough, headache, sore throat or tiredness should stay at home and consult a doctor if symptoms persist. Coronavirus (COVID-19) Symptom Checker available at: https://www.healthdirect.gov.au/symptom-checker/tool/basic-details
- If you are riding to the event, no more than two riders together.
- Be there by 1:15 but stay away from the start area until ready to start and there are less than 5 riders at the start line. Sign on at the start line from 1:30.
- Riders will be sent out in signon order. If you do need to overtake, please allow plenty of clearance.
- No Physical Contact: please refrain from shaking hands, pats on the back, etc.
- No tea and coffee will be served after the event.
- The event is free so no money will be required.
- No spectators.
- No Trial Rides on the day. Potential Trial riders are to contact the club prior to the race.
- There will be no results presentation at the end. Riders are requested to leave once they have finished and not congregate after the race to socialise. Results will be posted on RMS.
- If any participants do feel unwell in the two weeks following the race, could you please advise the race committee so that we can advise members.