Somethings you should know about how CRMCC collects and uses your personal information.
- Your name, age and gender are stored in the RMS and are used to run club races
- Information such as your name, grade and race history are published to the web via the RMS
- We use your contact information to keep you up-to-date with the club activities
- We may occasionally use your contact information to promote events – we don’t share your details with other organisations
- The Australian Veteran Cycling Council handles our membership registration and insurance – they will collect your personal information as part of providing these services